Once you have received the letter of admission for your degree course, you need to enrol (register) at the university. Enrolment forms can be obtained from the Student Administration Office.
Once you have submitted all the enrolment forms, you can pick up your student handbook, at the latest one week before your course begins, from the Student Administration Office.
The Student Administration Office will inform you by email when you can collect your study book.
The student handbook is important for the smooth running of your degree course!
To help your degree course to get off to a successful start, you will find the following in your student handbook:
· your Semester Ticket (NRW ticket),
· your access details for the online Student Information Service portal (LSF) including instructions,
· your access details to a university e-mail address (e-mail account) including an information sheet with all the relevant details,
· proof of your enrolment and
· an overview of the different types of examination. In addition to this, the student handbook also contains all the relevant documents you will need for your degree course.