Duties and Responsibilities
The Examination Office informs students and teachers about:
- Questions relating to examinations
- Approvals, planning and organisation for the special module examinations in the bachelor and master degree courses.
- Issuing of reports, documents and certificates as well as transcripts of records and diploma supplements for the bachelor and master degree Courses
- Bachelor and master theses, scientific papers (Admission applications can be found in the download area)
- Recognition of study credits and examination results
- Duplicates of closing documents ( subject to fees)/preliminary certifications of original closing documents for apostilles.
- Other concerns relating to the rules and regulations for examinations
Questions regarding the application for an aptitude test and aptitude tests in general please contact studiensekretariat(at)hfmt-koeln(dot)de.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I receive my graduation documents?
Graduation documents will be issued upon request and sent by mail after successful completion of all examinations and after submission of all required study and examination achievements. Individual information on what needs to be done will be sent to graduates by e-mail.
- How do I receive overviews of study and examination achievements, certificates?
They are sent by mail or to the university e-mail address. Submitted study records will be returned by mail.
- How are admissions to examinations sent?
Admissions are sent to the university e-mail address.
- I have questions about exams, deadlines, etc.:
The best way is by email to/via pruefungsamt(at)hfmt-koeln(dot)de Please include your matriculation number with all inquiries.
- Current examination times can be found here.
- Study plans and examination regulations for the Bachelor's and Master's programs and forms for applications for admission etc. are available in the download area.
Office hours and contact:
- Please feel free to email your request to pruefungsamt(at)hfmt-koeln(dot)de. Please include your matriculation number with all inquiries. At the moment there are no fixed office hours.
- For the submission of applications and documents, the outside mailbox at the main entrances of the respective locations can be used at any time.
- Furthermore, P.O. Box 072 (yellow mailboxes) in the foyer of the Cologne location can be used during the opening hours of the Cologne University of Music and Dance.
- Protocols/reports can also be sent as a PDF file from the university e-mail address to pruefungsamt(at)hfmt-koeln(dot)de.